Too Busy

Being in a small space, it is easy to always be cleaning or putting things away. Too often our kids want to play a game or watch a movie with me and I tell them, "Just a minute! We have to finish getting this area cleaned." Otherwise it is too difficult to move around in here! Last night between finishing supper and before I washed the dishes, I lay down on the boys' bed. I was playing with our 15-month-old. Our oldest boy noticed and said, "I like it when you are relaxed instead of washing dishes or driving the car." Hmmm...maybe the dishes can wait a little longer next time. Or I could invest in some paper plates! Or, even better, maybe the boys could take over the dish washing....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missouri State Dinner

C is for Carnival

Nebraska State Dinner