Homemade Nativity


This is our nativity set. We made it last year. The kids love to play with it. I love it because the kids can handle it and I don't have to worry about it. I found the instructions on another blog but I can't remember it. I wish I could because I would link it! The kids and I had fun making it. The figures are made from wooden candle holders with wooden balls glued on top for the heads. We decorated them with felt and bits of ribbon. The three wise men are holding colored beads in their pipe cleaner arms. The baby Jesus is cream-colored pipe cleaner folded up and wrapped in white felt. Some time during the last year Mary misplaced her head covering. We will have to make her a new one.

Comments

mshel333 said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
mshel333 said…
Very nice! I like "hands-on" things like that.

Popular posts from this blog

Missouri State Dinner

C is for Carnival